GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
2nd MESTRO CONFERENCE
Riyadh 9th to 11th November 2023
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- GI Malignancies
- Radiation therapy
- Urologic Malignancies
- Gynecologic Malignancies
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Pediatric Oncology/Hematology
- Palliative Care
- Head & Neck Cancers
- Oncology Nursing
- Geriatrics oncology
- Supportive care
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT?
- Radiation Oncologists
- Radiation Physicists
- Medical Oncologists
- Pediatric Oncologists
- Oncology Nurses
- Healthcare Quality and Risk Specialists
- Medical Students
- Other allied healthcare professionals
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
Please read the following sections carefully to ensure your abstract falls into the conference’s submission guidelines and objectives. Failure to abide by these rules would result in abstract rejection
- All abstracts must be submitted in clear ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Authors must identify the right CATEGORY.
- There will be four mandatory sections of the abstract:
— Material and Methods
- Maximum word count will be 300 words (exclusive of title, authors’ names, and keywords). Pictures/tablets or graphs are not allowed in abstracts.
- Abstracts must be submitted ONLINE through the OFFICIAL CONFERENCE WEBSITE
- DEADLINE for abstract submission is 31st August 2023. Any abstract received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- It’s the responsibility of the authors to specify the name and designation of the presenting author (if not the principal author), and mention the full names of all co-authors with their affiliations.
- It’s the responsibility of the corresponding/principal authors to ensure that there is no conflict of interest, and all co-authors are in agreement on the submission of their study to the 2nd MESTRO CONFERENCE 2023
- Do not use proprietary names alone in the title or body of the abstract. If necessary, you may include a proprietary name in parentheses directly after the generic name on first use in the body of the abstract.
- Statements like “results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract.
- CASE REPORTS will not be entertained
- Acceptance of the abstract will be decided by the “Scientific Committee” and their decision will be final. Emails regarding the acceptance/rejection will be sent to the corresponding author as soon as the decision is made. Rejected abstracts will not be reconsidered. The principal investigators of all successful abstracts will be offered COMPLIMENTARY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION.
- The principal investigators of the three best abstracts will be awarded with TRAVEL GRANTS and invited for “ORAL PRESENTATION”. There will be no coverage for HOTEL stay AND TRAVEL EXPENSES.
- All other successful abstracts will be invited for POSTER DISPLAY within the conference venue and viewed during poster viewing breaks by conference participants and the reviewers’ team.
By submitting the abstract, the author/s confirms and agrees to the following:
- All authors approve submitting this work for display during the conference days and/or presentation if selected.
- The authors have done the work reported in the abstract and take full responsibility for the contents.
- The authors transfer all copyright ownership of the abstract to MESTRO 2024 Conference Organizers.
- The authors agree to confine their presentation to information in the abstract.
- The author will immediately notify the Scientific Committee if they are unable to make a presentation or if the presenting author is changed.
- The authors guarantee that clinical studies have proceeded with official permission from the proper authorities.
We require that all cancellations for abstracts submitted are made through email no later than 5th October 2023. Cancellations must be made by the principal author by his/her email only.